Data Light Flashing on new orange box

Daiol 22:15 PM 23 Jul 12

Hi,Just had a new Internet Bright Box from Orange,I had a Belkin running before so decided to go for the new orange box. Very easy to setup it was all done before delivery it was more or less plug & play.Working okay,Just one little thing that is bugging me ''the Data Light'' is flashing on & off all the time is that ok,Don't recall similar thing on the belkin?. Can someone please put my mind at rest and say its okay. Running W7.

northumbria61 23:15 PM 23 Jul 12

When this light is flashing it indicates that your broadband connection is being used and that data traffic is being passed from your computer to the Livebox, or the Livebox to the internet. Usually, this will be the case when your computer is using your Internet connection, however it can also be the case during a firmware update.

northumbria61 23:18 PM 23 Jul 12
  Daiol 07:48 AM 24 Jul 12

Many Thanks both.That seems okay then. Thanks,Have a nice sunny day.Very warm here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…