//some 3rd party need geo

Data from Excel to Access

roygbiv 11:42 04 Nov 04

I need to put data in Excel and Access, Is there a way I can just Enter the data once and copy/paste it to the other ????.

rogertjj 12:13 04 Nov 04

Enter the data into Microsoft Access.

Then, when your table is finished, you can right click the table and choses Save As/Export, and then export the table as an Excel file.

Alternatively, you can enter the data in Excel, and then import the Excel information into an Access table

roygbiv 17:26 04 Nov 04

Just have to learn how to use these programs (alot better) ANY TIPS , ANYONE??

JaßîsFaß ˜ 19:52 04 Nov 04

It might help if you could explain why you would like the data in both software packages. I regularly work with the same data in Excel and Access and have found sometimes it is best to start in Excel and sometimes vice-versa. Might be able to give more tips to you if you can explain your needs.

roygbiv 13:21 06 Nov 04

Data to for input

costs of home improvements (some of which might be used to claim relief via. grant).

JaßîsFaß ˜ 14:18 06 Nov 04

Are you needing to keep a large file of different home improvement costs? And why do you feel it is necessary to have the data in both Excel and Access format?

I would try and design a database to record all the entries you need for each home improvement, and if you ever need to export an entry, you could just print a summary from Access (perhaps using the reports module.

roygbiv 16:01 06 Nov 04

Yes, after more thought, I realise I may be able to use just one programe (Access). Any hints on using this

VoG II 16:49 06 Nov 04
  roygbiv 16:55 06 Nov 04

WOW, so many

Thanks. Alan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…