Data Cable For Mobile

Robotic_Rob 02:39 14 Mar 04

Hey, my mate has a datacable for his fone. He cant figure out how to use it. Is they any help ful hints that can be said in this matter. Even though they aint much info here. But its all i know on the subject.

Robotic_Rob 22:59 14 Mar 04

any1 at all ?

©®@$? 23:04 14 Mar 04

what mobile phone

all data cables need the appropriate software installed on the computer for the phone to communicate through the data cable to the pc

and ofcourse to allow you to send ringtones,games logos etc depending on the phone and software

Robotic_Rob 23:15 14 Mar 04

Its a nokia 3330. I was just wondering, as the cd that came with it doesnt make it clear about what happens and what should be done to be able to do what ever the person wants.

So im just wonderin if they is some software he needs to install and setup to be able to communicate to his fone with his pc. Or if the software to make ringtones/logos/etc/etc comes with the ability to connect to the phone.If you get what i mean!?

©®@$? 23:31 14 Mar 04

click here

logomanger is the best software for putting ringtones,logos etc onto the phone

can donwload a demo from the above site

all he has to do is connect the data cable to the serial port on the computer and then data cable to the phone and logomanager will do the rest you may have to click connections in logomanager and tell it which serial port the data cable/phone is connected to, and thats it

and there are plenty of sites to get ringtones and logos for his phone

Robotic_Rob 23:42 14 Mar 04

K cheers. Can he use this logomanger to download his phonebook from his mobile to the pc? Or does he need another program?

©®@$? 00:05 15 Mar 04

not to sure as it is a long time since i have used the program but it has got a phone book editor.

try before you buy, as it is a trial..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…