DARN MINICLIP

hijo 02:03 01 Nov 06

hi all u play online snooker all the time,its free BUT theres loadsa ad's & the site i use is miniclip there good BUT just recently theyve gone mad on there adverts meaning the game either "hangs" & u have to start again or the gameplay si just too slow,now i know there will be others who will read this that use the siteto play snooker ect but is there any way that i can dissable the add's,NOW iam aware that the games are free due to the adverts but when i goto hover over the add's to stop them ive noticed that the "settings" on the Adobe Flash Player is dissfunctioned (grey'd out) so i cant do anything to stop the adds,and the mobile phone ones..grrrrrr the games just ruined by them & ive contacted minicilp but got no reply,i know why i didnt,but still they could of @ least returned my email..any suggestions apart from "use another website" cause there isnt one that has good tables...or @ least i belive there isnt..thankx

sean-278262 12:47 01 Nov 06

click here

add adblock and adblock filterset and block any ads you dont wish to see. It took me a while to read your text. Add a few paragraphys would of helped. plus I struggle to read l33t speak so in future try to post coherent sentences in plain english. Our members range from early teens to their 80s so not all of us can keep up.

VoG II 12:51 01 Nov 06

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…