DAP free

March Wind 10 Jun 11

DAP 5.9.0.3 This is the version I am using for DAP. It is telling me there is a free Update to 9.6.0.7. I have to click on finnish to install but nothing happens. Advise please

Nontek 10 Jun 11

If your DAP 5.9.0.3 is working fine, then I would not bother with the so-called update, you probably would not notice any difference even if you did manage to update.

northumbria61 10 Jun 11

I am using V. 9.6.0.7 on Windows 7 - I update when one is available but I have to agree with Nontek about the "difference" - I never notice any !

sunnystaines 10 Jun 11

using ver 9 6 0 7 as northumbria61

delete your version as use the latest free version.

northumbria61 10 Jun 11

Sunnystaines - How's your health - keeping okay these days ?

sunnystaines 10 Jun 11

northumbria61

there are a lot of people a lot worse than me, so i am grateful i am not worse. but present still suffering chronic cluster head pain,odd migraine,asthma that makes me breathless on exertion, shoulder impingment. in all feel ready for scrapheap, prior to my 50's i was ok.

northumbria61 11 Jun 11

Okay - Keep you chin up (and keep taking the tablets !!)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Wimbledon 2015 live online: follow the tennis from your laptop or PC

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message