xxtoriaxx 20:53 06 Dec 05

i am still unable to install my printer and do not really want to have to buy another. i have downloaded the software but my pc says "this file is not supported by MS-DOS" whatever that is...and when a friend downloaded it for me on their pc and sent it to me my pc said "windows has blocked access to this file" PLEASE SOME1 HELP.... IM GOING CRAZY HERE.

Diodorus Siculus 20:54 06 Dec 05

Give some details of

a - the printer

b - the type of connection (USB / Parallel)

c - the operating system in use

VoG II 20:54 06 Dec 05

Duplicate click here

xxtoriaxx 20:57 06 Dec 05

My printer is the lexmark z708 and im runnin on windows xp.... the printer is plugged into a front of tower usb port. i am very computer illiterate and know only the basics so i apologise for my "lack of knowledge". i appreciate any help because this is somewhat increasingy frustrating.

Diodorus Siculus 21:00 06 Dec 05

click here=:::::

IF that link works, download the latest drivers for your printer

wotbus@ 21:00 06 Dec 05

Lots of info missing xxtoriaxx. Which Printer, which operating system, are you following the instructions which came with the printer, is the printer software compatible with your PC, is it a modern printer and old PC or vice versa? All these things will help someone to help you.

wotbus@ 21:01 06 Dec 05

Sorry - it apoears to be here now ;-)

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:03 06 Dec 05

down load from click here

file name CJB700EN.exe save it to your desktop then double click it to run it.

xxtoriaxx 21:08 06 Dec 05

thank u for that link diodorus but thats the exact same place i downloaded the software from but for some reason when i come to unzip the software it says "94 files unzipped" and then says the file is not supported by MS-DOS. a friend managed 2 successfully download the software and sent it 2 me... but when i try and open the file it says "windows has blocked access to this file". how can i gain access to it? my pc was bought new only 5 months ago and the printer was bought new last month tho not been able to install it as the disc is lost.

xxtoriaxx 21:11 06 Dec 05

fruit bat i am just downloading something called driver magic from the link you just sent me... am i downloading the right thing?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:16 06 Dec 05

No it should download as CJB700EN.exe

Its halfway down the page opposite jingle bells

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…