Daemon 418-x86 application-Windows xp

delboy9 16:42 03 Dec 07

I recently downloaded Daemon 418-x86 application and now wish to remove the application from my desktop.

I believe the application is related to DOS as the heading states 16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem, but when i run the application I get the following messages

The NTVDM CPU has executed an illegal execution CS.0724 IP:0186OP:63 74 20 64 6f close to terminate the application. (close or ignore option)
If I continue I get the NTVDM CPU has executed an illegal execution CS:0724 IP:01ba OP:65 63 74 20 64 close to terminate the application. (close or ignore option)
Finally if I continue I get the NTVDM CPU has executed an illegal instruction CS :0724 IP :01bb OP:63 74 20 64 6f close to terminate the application. (close or ignore option)

On continuing the DOS box disappears.

I AM DESPERATE TO DELETE THIS APPLICATION FROM MY DESKTOP BUT KEEP GETTING THE MESSAGE IT IS BEING USED BY ANOTHER PERSON OR PROGRAMME CLOSE AN7Y PROGRAMMES THAT MIGHT BE USING THE FILE AND TRY AGAIN.
I CANNOT MOVE THE APPLICATIONFROM MY DESKTOP AND CANNOT FIND ANY FILES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS APPLICATION.

ANY ADVISE ON REMOVING THIS APPLICATION WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED

skidzy 16:57 03 Dec 07

Try from safemode,tapping F8 on startup will get you to safemode.

Or system restore to a date before you installed this package.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos