Dabs website problem

BLUELEN 00:28 20 Dec 04

I have been trying to access the Dabs.com site for a couple of days but keep getting a message that says that dabs.com has detected that internet explorer doesn't have cookies enabled which is a requirement to access the site. Cookies are and always have been enabled and I have visited this site on many previous occasions. I have made no alterations to my PC in recent months. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

Night Ryder 01:04 20 Dec 04

Go to security settings and enable cookies,

BLUELEN 22:47 26 Dec 04

I still can't access the Dabs.com website. I have followed all their requirements regarding cookies (which were enable anyway) but still no joy. I can access it from work pc ok but not home, yet I always could previously. Any help would be appreciated.

Eastender 22:55 26 Dec 04

Well I have no probs accessing DABS click here with Security and Privacy set to Default.

Try deleting Temp Internet Folder contents.

BLUELEN 23:00 26 Dec 04

Have tried what you suggest but to no avail . Still get this click here

woodchip 23:06 26 Dec 04

Disable cookies then close browser go back in and enable cookies

BLUELEN 23:21 26 Dec 04

Still can't get access. Appreciate the suggestions though. Thanks

Eastender 23:55 26 Dec 04

Have you tried in Privacy to click on Sites, put in Dabs address then click allow?

woodchip 00:01 27 Dec 04

What OS 98 or XP

woodchip 00:02 27 Dec 04

PS I got strait in with Netscape no probs. You could try a Repair click here

BLUELEN 20:50 27 Dec 04

OS is XP Pro. Have tried putting site in Privacy but no joy. As this is the only site I appear to be having a problem with, should I still try the repair to IE6 as you suggest?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…