Dabs phone number

Smiler 18:36 06 Dec 06

Anyone know dabs phone number.
A friend has bought a 22"LCD TV and it was DOA they are now saying he has to pay £48 postage to send it back and he wants to talk to someone not correspond by e-mails.

rodriguez 18:41 06 Dec 06

0870 4293220

dabs.com
Direct House
Lancaster Rd
Wingates Ind Est
Westhoughton
Bolton
Lancashire
BL5 3XD

Stuartli 18:44 06 Dec 06

Try the Chat route:

click here

I don't know if these still apply:

Phone: 0870 4293000
Fax: 0870 4297000

SANTOS7 18:44 06 Dec 06

click here
There isn't one, but there is an online chat service
you can use.
I know this is going to be very frustrating but it is the only way to go...

Stuartli 18:45 06 Dec 06

Under the Distant Selling Regulations, IIRC you are entitled to a refund of the carriage charges as the goods are faulty.

SANTOS7 18:48 06 Dec 06

NO PHONE CONTACT

As an Internet company, dabs.com is essentially a 'value' retailer whose whole business is geared towards delivering great products at even better prices, as efficiently as possible. By investing in technology to streamline our internal procedures we've been able to keep our prices low, which, when combined with our ability to quickly process and deliver your orders thanks to our constantly developing logistics engine, is the main reason customers choose to shop online with dabs.com.

We do not offer a telephone service for pre or post sales enquiries. For more information about our approach, please visit our "customer promise".

Dianne Dillon, Operations Director of dabs.com explains the reason behind this: "Electronic retailing is all about empowering customers to serve themselves - in many cases more efficiently and effectively than by traditional means. Following the fine examples set by other leading Internet retailers, we firmly believe we can satisfy the needs of our consumer customers more readily via electronic means, than we've historically been able to achieve with a hybrid telephone and electronic approach"

As we are an online only reseller, we are unfortunately unable to offer pre sales advice. Our website includes all the product information we have available to us, including a handy compare facility which allows you contrast the features and benefits of a number of products. Alternatively, we recommend the websites of our manufacturer partners.

There's also a full online HELP section on our website, complete with step-by-step instructions to guide you through using our online self-service tools.

We hope you'll appreciate the benefits of our approach and of course, will continue to leverage technology to further enhance your all-round Internet shopping experience in the future.

SANTOS7 18:50 06 Dec 06

click here
this will give you more info on their returns policy

rodriguez 18:58 06 Dec 06

I got mine from Yell.com - click here

mymate 19:02 06 Dec 06

Heres the local number from "saynoto0870" click here

Smiler 19:14 06 Dec 06

Thanks for you help I've passed the info on
Smiler

rodriguez 19:17 06 Dec 06

I don't think mymate's link copied & pasted properly - anyway the geographical number is 01942 853000 and the Freephone number is 0800 558866.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced