D-Link Router Power Supply

W C Boggs 20:22 03 Aug 08

The power supply on my D-Link Airplus G+ wireless router (model DI-624+) has packed up. I'm currently running it on another power adapter, but it's not ideal as the nearest voltage options are 4.5 or 6 (the router requires 5V).

The D-Link adapter model number is JTA0302E-C and has an ouput of 5V / 2.5A. I haven't been able to find an exact match on the internet.

Can anyone recommend a site I can try for a replacement (without paying the almost as much as a new router!)?

Cheers.

LastChip 20:47 03 Aug 08
  phoenix42 20:54 03 Aug 08

Hi, just come across your query.. If you have access to a power supply of 4.5 volts at 2.5 amps then I do not see that you have any concerns,,Better you use the lower (4.5 volts) rather than the 6 volts..You appreciate I,m sure that the standard mains input ( 230-240 volts) fluctuates quite a bit during ,troughs and peaks of usage, so half a volt is certainly not critical. As long as the total current is O.K to suit ..cheers Vin Roberts

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009