D - Link DSL-G604T Problems. Help Please

disraeli 11:44 23 Dec 05

After complete configuration and a workin wireless network my DSL-G604T has now packed up on me. It shows up as connected but you can not connect to the net. Also I cannot reach the click here page to check configuration.

Any help appreciated as I am a complete novice at this game.

disraeli 11:45 23 Dec 05

Sorry guys, that should read that I cannot reach the 192.168.1.1 page

mgmcc 12:30 23 Dec 05

If you are having problems and need to reconfigure the router, you will probably have to connect to it with a "wired" connection to be able to access its Setup pages.

iashem 13:20 27 Dec 05

have you right clicked on the connection icon in the taskbar and clicked repair this normally solves any problems

iashem 13:20 27 Dec 05

have you right clicked on the connection icon in the taskbar and clicked repair this normally solves any problems

Taff™ 09:20 28 Dec 05

I agree with mgmcc regarding the ethernet connection to check the settings however try disconnecting the power supply to the router first. Turn off your computer(s) then reconnect the power supply to the router. Wait until you have the status LED blinking and solid green on both WAN & LAN lights before restarting the computer(s). This procedure will ensure that the router allocates the IP addresses from scratch. Post back and let us know.

Taff™ 12:03 28 Dec 05

Have a look on the router and see if you can find the exact model number - probably on the base with a serial number next to it.

Taff™ 09:53 29 Dec 05

Ignore my last post requesting exact model number - It got posted on the wrong thread!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…