D-Link DSL-G604T Firmware

homer4god 22:48 28 May 05

I have a the above wireless router, the firmware version is V1.00B02T02.UK.20041126.

The interface is pretty crappy. On the D-Link site it says the latest version is V1.00B02T02.UK.20040618.

when I download the actual firmware though it is the ...1126 version.

If there is anyone out there with the DSL-G604T could you have a look at the firmware version you are running and let me know.

Your help is greatly appreciated

homer4god 23:13 28 May 05

I am just looking at the quick installation guide and the user interface in the guide looks nothing like the one on the screen.
In the guide you have home,setup,advanced,tools,status and help tabs.
On the screen I am missing the Setup tab.

Is this normal??

Bronica 19:15 29 May 05

I have just set one of these up for my brother and you are right the interface does look different from the guide.
The setup button appears on the left hand side of the screen but I think only when you choose new connection or an existing connection.
I can't remember which firm ware he has although we did upgrade from the one it shipped with. I could find out if you get no joy here.

homer4god 20:00 29 May 05

cheers Bronica. Checked the firmware out and it is the latest one. Bit of a crappy interface but think I have got it sussed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…