Cyclone Voyager 1 (7" tablet)

Sillybirds 13:01 13 Jan 14

Hi -hoping someone might have come across this problem, I bought the above for my daughter, and to begin with, ie for about two days, everything was great. Unfortunately now the volume is not very loud and if she plugs a headset in, nothing can be heard whatsoever.

I have been to Sumvision's site and downloaded a so called fix for volume problems, it worked until we turned the machine off and then on again and she put some earplugs in - stopped yet again.

Any one have any further ideas?? The rest of it is great, she loves it, which is why I am upset that something so basic has gone wrong so quickly.

Woolwell 13:27 13 Jan 14

A brief trawl through the net indicates that there are issues with sound and build quality. You may have to try and get a replacment.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…