cybiko

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 19:13 08 Sep 04

hi all,whenever i browse in ebay for a pda it always comes up with cybiko computers click here=)&pg=cat&ref=cybiko .does anyone know if these are any good?.apparently they can play B/W movies in AVI format,and have MIC,pic viewer,and they are so cheap!.why are they so cheap?.are they toys?.but they look good also they have"WLAN" its pretty hard to belive this.can anyone comment?

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:33 08 Sep 04

They are very, very cheap, some cynics would say too 'cheap' and incredibly butt ugly. They appear to have been designed by ferret on speed. There is little info and they are single colour only. Barge+pole+do+not+touch.

G

Dorsai 20:03 08 Sep 04

i tried ebay,

click here

many PDA'a. some cybiko, many not. perhaps pick refine search, and put cybiko in the "Exclude these words" box.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 16:12 09 Sep 04

do you reckon it really does have wirless cabibilities?. i mean you can get a B/W 5.5" tele from woolworths for £10!.so you reckon it is a NO?.what i wan't is a HP IPAQ 4150,now there nice!.thanks all!

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 21:02 11 Sep 04

you all.i thought what the hey £14.50 i bought one!.there not bad at all!.im not so sure on the movie playing but photo viewer is good!.it comes with 2 internal battries(rechargable),quick start guide,software/app/games cd.the cybiko acts as a external drive so you only need copy the files to "external drive".18mhz chip,500k memory with expansion slot.but there is things like chat,and texting,walkie talkie combo.300M com range,ive had lots of fun so far...........thanks for all comments

Gaz 25 21:22 11 Sep 04

Now that is cheap!

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 22:02 11 Sep 04

they were built mainly for teenagers,im thirteen,guess what?.when i wen't on to communications/chat it said i had to have parents permision becouse i was thirteen or younger.well i suppose you can talk to anyone you don't know so fair enough,but i didn't bother.these cybikos,they kind of give you the feel of one of those cheap game consoles that have A-G games on them.lol.well i like my cybiko,im gettin my freinds one and my cuzun one!.anyone else wan't one?.lol.

BeForU 02:26 12 Sep 04

Ah I think I remember these Cybiko thingys. Wasn't there an advert on television about this long ago where it was really Japanesey and had a stupid idiot doing the stereotypical Japanese/Chinese guy trying to talk English. And I remember it showed all these features that it was capable off i.e. comunications, games, chat etc. And it really did look more like a toy instead.

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 08:54 12 Sep 04

yes they look like walkie talkies,but there great,i have got some of my freinds to get one,no one here has a cybiko do they?.id like to know how you play B/W movies on them,or maybe it isn't possible?.thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…