CYBERLINK YOUCAM 2 AND SCREEN RESOLUTION

HELEND 11:48 17 Jun 09

Hi, I have a Medion Akoya E1210 10" netbook running on xp home edition, with a screen resolution of 1024X600 pixels.
The netbook originally came installed with cyberlink youcam, which worked perfectly well on the pre-set screen resolution. However, I have uninstalled this and updated it to cyberlink youcam 2.
The new software will not run on a screen resolution below 1024x768. However, I can run it if I alter my screen resolution.
My question is, can I run the software without altering the desktop screen resolution, as I have to alter this back once I have finished with the program and obviously the screen is small and icons and toolbars drop off the viewed screen.
Bearing in mind the original software ran without altering screen resolution, there must be something I can do.
Please help!!!!!!!!

DieSse 17:48 17 Jun 09

"Bearing in mind the original software ran without altering screen resolution, there must be something I can do."

You've answered your own question - revert to the software that did work as you want.

HELEND 22:52 17 Jun 09

no I cannot, software deleted from netbook. Netbook has no dvd drive to reset software.

HELEND 22:58 17 Jun 09

When I go into the C Drive, programs, cyberlink, shared programs there are a load of entries. Do you think this could hold the key, or is it a case of once software is deleted it is gone for good?

HELEND 18:28 22 Jun 09

Tried going into drive D recover/tools, and running the setup.exe from the cyberlink file, however I constantly got an application error.
After contacting Medion, they advised me to, on startup press F3 restore to original factory settings. Problem now sorted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…