CyberLink Power Director 8

gmpy1 10:30 AM 06 Aug 11

Hi all I have loaded CyberLink PowerDirector 8 onto my new AcerAspire One 533, 2Gb memory 250 HD which has Windows Starter 7 as the OS It seemed to load Ok but when I try to start it I just get the message .

“CyberLink PowerDirector can only run under 1024X768 high colour (16 bit) resolution or higher” I did try to change this in the display but to no avail ? Any thoughts would be great; I am a SS so not to technical please!! Thanks George

woodchip 10:36 AM 06 Aug 11

How did you try to change it? if you PC or Laptop is Wide Screen you cannot do it at that Resolution

Secret-Squirrel 10:47 AM 06 Aug 11

Sorry George but you're almost certainly getting that error message because your netbook's maximum screen resolution is 1024 x 600 pixels.

I can't see how you're overcome this problem - sorry.

woodchip 11:28 AM 06 Aug 11

As above some programs simply will not run on Netbooks down to this Problem, it happens on my Netbook a Samsung nc10

gmpy1 13:26 PM 06 Aug 11

Many thanks for your replys...looks as though i will not be able towhen away from my UK base..again my thanks George

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 release date, price, features UK: Free upgrade available July 29 with 10 years of free…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay