CyberLink Power Director 8

gmpy1 10:30 AM 06 Aug 11

Hi all I have loaded CyberLink PowerDirector 8 onto my new AcerAspire One 533, 2Gb memory 250 HD which has Windows Starter 7 as the OS It seemed to load Ok but when I try to start it I just get the message .

“CyberLink PowerDirector can only run under 1024X768 high colour (16 bit) resolution or higher” I did try to change this in the display but to no avail ? Any thoughts would be great; I am a SS so not to technical please!! Thanks George

woodchip 10:36 AM 06 Aug 11

How did you try to change it? if you PC or Laptop is Wide Screen you cannot do it at that Resolution

Secret-Squirrel 10:47 AM 06 Aug 11

Sorry George but you're almost certainly getting that error message because your netbook's maximum screen resolution is 1024 x 600 pixels.

I can't see how you're overcome this problem - sorry.

woodchip 11:28 AM 06 Aug 11

As above some programs simply will not run on Netbooks down to this Problem, it happens on my Netbook a Samsung nc10

gmpy1 13:26 PM 06 Aug 11

Many thanks for your replys...looks as though i will not be able towhen away from my UK base..again my thanks George

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 4 UK release date, price and specs: Thinner, lighter, faster with new Type Cover and Pen

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Territory delivers realistic NASA screens for The Martian - as they will be in 20 years time

21 brilliant tips for Mac OS X El Capitan: The best new Mac features in OS X 10.11