Cybercom TFT Monitor Specifications

nutcrusher 21:52 31 Mar 03

Can anyone help with the above please? I'm told by Staples they are AOC Monitors under a different name - but are the specs the same? They certainly look good but I wish to know the Dot pitch size.Is there a Cybercom web site?

Djohn 22:34 31 Mar 03

Below is the parent company of AOC, and an extract from the company profile.

The website for AOC is, click here

All of our monitors are built to uncompromising quality
standards. Our parent company and manufacturer, Top Victory Electronics (TPV),

TPV is also the second-largest manufacturer
of computer monitors in the world*.

Hope you can trace your monitor from the parent company of AOC. If the specs. are the same, then these are on the AOC website for each monitor.

I have recently bought the AOC LM 720a, and it is a fantastic monitor for the price, gained many awards and mentions in Magazine test, also Editors choice in a couple of Mags.

Overclockers UK sell this monitor and it comes well recommended in their games forum. J.

nutcrusher 06:54 01 Apr 03

I have e-mailed them asking for their specification.

Spook Tooth 07:22 01 Apr 03

Overclockers UK sell this monitor and it comes well recommended in their games forum. J.

So you're a gamer afterall, then Djohn? Incidentally, a certain recent game release shares your name and he's no one to mess with this guy, it's a good and well rated game also.

Had a look at the AOC (click here stock it also). It is a good monitor judging by a close up look... very nice.

Spook Tooth 07:36 01 Apr 03

PS - nutcrusher

Reminds me of an old boss i once had...

nutcrusher 10:28 02 Apr 03

AOC advise that Cybercom is not one of their Brands. I'm still trying to find Cybercom's web site to obtain full spec.

DieSse 10:37 02 Apr 03

Have a look in this list - it gives medion as the place to go click here

nutcrusher 10:52 02 Apr 03

Looked at site no joy I'm afraid.

nutcrusher 21:14 02 Apr 03

Have given up on this Cybercom Monitor - it will be returned to Staples tomorrow - who have been fantastic in trying to help - and collect a 17" AOC in it's place - being brought in specially.

Cybercom/Medion only offer 24 months guarantee, you can wait 20 minutes on the phone before they answer and refer you to another "support" e-mail address which fails to accept your query.

Enough said!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…