Cyber Sitter

JAMSARNNIE 13:40 10 Jun 05

HELP can anyonje please tell me how to install a ghost program called Cyber Sitter? My son downloaded it as a trial and it can't be found in any drives to uninstall it, I would be grateful for any help.
Thanks in advance.
JAMSARNNIE

Jak_1 15:06 10 Jun 05

Erm, has it been sprited away, lol. Seriously try Start > Search then type in the programs name. Have you lokked via the install/uninstall software in Control Panel?

medicine hat 16:39 10 Jun 05

There may be something here to assist... click here

JAMSARNNIE 17:32 10 Jun 05

Hi! Thanks guys but unfortunately neither advice helped in fact the link that medicine hat sent it said in answer to one question that Cyber Sitter can't be uninstalled without damage to the computer, I find this hard to believe but to be on the safe side better err on the side of caution, anyway thanks again.
JAMSARNNIE

Jak_1 20:31 10 Jun 05

What os are you using and how long has the program been on the drive?

iambeavis 21:06 10 Jun 05

That's what I call invasive - click here

EARLR 21:41 10 Jun 05

Have you tried system restore ?

JAMSARNNIE 21:52 10 Jun 05

Hi! Jak_1 using Windows XP pro, program has been on the drive for 5 days, it's on a 10 day trial.
There is no way of finding it at all I have tried everything so far suggested to no avail, the only option I can see is to let the trial period expire and hope everything gets back to normal.
JAMSARNNIE

JAMSARNNIE 23:09 12 Jun 05

Hi! all, thanks for all your help cyber sitter is no more.
JAMSARNNIE

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009