Cyber Maxx at Toys R Us

Wa33a 08:36 25 May 03

Im after my first laptop and for the price this one seems a dream, only the brand name isnt so big so ythat could mean cheap and shoddy, has anybody got one of these or have heard about them, i dont want to waste my money, cheers

All the power and benefits usually only found in top spec desktop PCs.
Utilising the power of the Intel Pentium 4 processor, 2.6GHz, plus the very latest nVidia 64MB Mobile Graphics Card (G064) to deliver incredible graphics with additional TV out facility. Plus a massive 512MB DDR memory to power your applications smoothly. Now also includes 64MB Memory Key
Includes 15" TFT screen to watch DVDs.
Create your own music compilations with the built in CD writer and DVD ROM
Great software suite including Microsoft Windows XP, Word 2002, Works 7.0, Money 2003, Picture It! Photo, Encarta Encyclopaedia Standard 2003, Autoroute 2002, Nero CD Burning and Power DVD.
Includes all the connections you could want to create, edit and entertain, and all from a laptop!

BrianW 08:59 25 May 03

Cybercom are made by Medion and are usually considered to be very good value for money. I don't think you will be disappointed.

mikef™ 09:04 25 May 03

A friend of mine has a desktop from them and is very pleased and has had no problems with it so far, that's putting the jinx on him now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…