C&W Router Firmware Download from where?

TheBaldOne 11:49 28 Oct 06

I have a Cable & Wireless ADSL2+ Router 108Mbps 11g, it is wired to my PC: I can access the internet, etc. no problem and the network appears on my laptop but the connection speed is woeful. Having read through other postings on this web page I believe I have tried everything apart form up-grading the firmware and here's the problem:

Where can I download the firmware?

The C&W support is useless and there is no download page on there website???

Ashrich 23:44 01 Nov 06

Who made the router , any manufacturers mark or serial numbers on the bottom .

Ashley

TheBaldOne 18:04 02 Nov 06

Hi Ashley

The router manf is Cable & Wireless, model number: HSADSLR15CW3.

Hope this helps

Ashrich 23:55 02 Nov 06

Can't find much about this router apart from people moaning about it's lack of performance and it's ability to disconnect you at the drop of a hat , also the " lack of online tech support pages and no firmware releases " doesn't sound too good :(

Ashley

dms05 08:20 03 Nov 06

Take a look at click here

TheBaldOne 21:05 03 Nov 06

Yeah that is pretty much what I found as well. Thanks for your time though. I'm going to mark this as resolved because I think its a case of Cable & Wireless are crap!!!!

Thanks anyway

Danny

Cark 08:22 07 Nov 06

Yello, i have the same router and yer its crap as hell >.< there is no information what so ever on the internet or anywhere for that matter, but i do manage to get a decent internet connection on some days but its very tempormental, i manually set up mine without use of the CD as well so no point in trying to upgrade firmware.

Seems C&W are not people to buy network items from! Be warned lol!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now