Cutting certain frames in Pinnacle Studio 9

ajm 15:53 22 May 04

A friend of mine has Pinnacle Studio 9 and has a movie about 400mb. He wants to be bale to just edit/cut a specific portion of the film and be able to send it to someone by email.

Is there a way that that can be done with Pinnacle Studio 9 software and what format would he need to save it as an attachment to send by email.

Any help appreciated

€dstowe 15:59 22 May 04

Before going any further you ought to look into the maximum size of file you can send by your email method. You will not be able to send very much!!

If you look in the help files in Studio 9 you will find all sorts of ways to manipulate the files particularly under the heading "share". When you have the basics of how to use the program, it isn't difficult.

ajm 16:07 22 May 04

Many thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, it is my friend who wants to know how to do it. Not me. I am just trying to help him.

€dstowe 06:49 23 May 04

The procedure for doing this, although simple, is too long to explain here. Persuade your friend to do as I suggested. There are very comprehensive tutorials supplied on disk with Studio 9 as well as the help files and the printed manual.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…