Customize MSN Search Toolbar

User-178362 22:50 21 Sep 05

Do you think I should click on Use the default settings and close the wizard. As I do not take it all in what is being said so I just end up confused.

SANTOS7 22:59 21 Sep 05

click here
this may help, try the take the tour link, should be some good info there,hope this helps,good luck...

User-178362 23:26 21 Sep 05

I have looked at the tour, but not sure on what to do about filling in the Options. Do I click on Yes I would like to participate in the program, or no. If I say no does this mean I will not be able to down load the new version? and Choose what you want to index. Email and all hard disks? Not sure what it is asking me. Do not know the difference between Outlook and Outlook Express.

VoG II 14:32 22 Sep 05

Difference between Outlook and Outlook Express click here

User-178362 15:29 22 Sep 05

Hi Vog Thank you but I read it but nothing sinks in, as long as everything works and I can send e mails that will be fine, I do prefere to be told what to do for the best. I clicked on not to participate in the program because I didn't know what I was saying yes to. Now I have a message in the bottom saying Search Desktop with an arrow next to it, I will most likely carry on the way I was, just working on pictures and sending emails if and when I can. I did click on the wizard. thank you

User-178362 15:42 22 Sep 05

This program also altered my opening page from NTL to MSN

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…