Customization of firefox on new desktop please

julius44 20:33 PM 17 May 11

Hello and good evening to u all. Ive just purchased a new desktop, and ive installed firefox, but iseem to be missing a few featres for it. Firstly I have a 24 inch screen, and i'm tring to make the words larger on webpages via firefox, but I cant seem to find how to do it anymore. All I can see on my firefox sccreen is toolbar options screwdriver, and when i click on that I cant seem to find out what to do next.

Secondly I dont seem to be unable to bookmark any pages anymore, as I cant seem to locate the bookmark page icon. Any help for both these problems will be much appreciated., thanks

badhair1963 08:00 AM 18 May 11

On the Firefox menu bar, click "Tools" then "Options" Then "Content". Under the "Content" option, there are drop-down menus where you can change both the font and the font size. Change both to whatever is best for you. If the menu bar isn't visible, right-click just above the address bar and tick the box for it.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED