Customization of firefox on new desktop please

julius44 20:33 PM 17 May 11

Hello and good evening to u all. Ive just purchased a new desktop, and ive installed firefox, but iseem to be missing a few featres for it. Firstly I have a 24 inch screen, and i'm tring to make the words larger on webpages via firefox, but I cant seem to find how to do it anymore. All I can see on my firefox sccreen is toolbar options screwdriver, and when i click on that I cant seem to find out what to do next.

Secondly I dont seem to be unable to bookmark any pages anymore, as I cant seem to locate the bookmark page icon. Any help for both these problems will be much appreciated., thanks

badhair1963 08:00 AM 18 May 11

On the Firefox menu bar, click "Tools" then "Options" Then "Content". Under the "Content" option, there are drop-down menus where you can change both the font and the font size. Change both to whatever is best for you. If the menu bar isn't visible, right-click just above the address bar and tick the box for it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

ZAK releases more videos showing what happens if you ask other professions to work for free

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know