customising google site search

mco 11:51 21 Jan 06

I'm using Google's free site search on my site and have customised the html to a certain extent but am now stuck. Which bit of code do I delete so that all I have is 'site search' and the bar you type your search into? I don't want the radio button with my site's name on - since I want only my site to be automatically searched anyway. Or will it not then work, just searching my site? I messed about with the code myself and managed to delete the radio button- but then when I tried the site search facility, it searched the whole web and not just my site. Here's the code - I hope!

!-- SiteSearch Google -->
FORM method=GET action="click here">
input type=hidden name=ie value=UTF-8>
input type=hidden name=oe value=UTF-8>
TABLE bgcolor="#FFFF99"> tr> td>
A HREF="click here">
/A>
/td>
td>
INPUT TYPE=text name=q size=31 maxlength=255 value="">
INPUT type=submit name=btnG VALUE="site search">
font size=-1>
input type=hidden name=domains value="Preston Respect"> br>
input type=radio name=sitesearch value="prestonrespect.org" checked>Preston & Lancs Respect br>
/font>
/td> /tr> /TABLE>
/FORM>
!-- SiteSearch Google -->

Mr A! 21:28 26 Jan 06

Im not sure if you can remove the web search feature, unless you pay for a site search unique to your site.

mco 22:22 26 Jan 06

it does just search my site (via google) What I want is to remove the button that says my site's name -

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…