cursor hovering

davey emcee 13:36 11 May 07

In some forums (not this one) when you point to a topic of interest, a small box will appear with a brief outline of the topic. This box only appears for a couple of seconds and then closes. Is there any way to extend the time period the box opens for to be able to read more of the contents ?

Gongoozler 15:17 11 May 07

The timing is probably written in the code. This is how it works click here

davey emcee 16:49 11 May 07

Thank you very much for the reply. I think that programme may be for producing tool tips in web pages rather than to change the way my browser can read them. I'll read through it again maybe I'm wrong but thanks anyway Gg

Gongoozler 17:18 11 May 07

Hi davey emcee. That's what I was trying to say "The timing is probably written in the code". The link was to show you how it's probably done. If I'm right, there's nothing you can do to change it. In the same way the timing of the tooltips that pop up on the task bar are coded in the software.

davey emcee 17:48 11 May 07

Sorry Gg didn't realise. Yes I think I'm stuck with it but thanks for taking the trouble to reply

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…