Currently Installed Programs

susiepops 21:46 20 Jan 04

Programs previously listed in Control Palnel Add or Remove Programs have disappeared with only the latest still showing.

Does anyone know how these can be restored?

I am unable to correct the situation using System Restore since that too has malfunctioned for dates prior to today.

This is a rejigged question since my previous effort does not seem to have been understood.

©®@$? 21:54 20 Jan 04
  susiepops 22:48 20 Jan 04

I appreciate what you say but the programs concerned were all previously listed so they must have been within the parameters. (Is this right?)

Any other thoughts very much appreciated.

woodchip 23:05 20 Jan 04

You cannot put them back unless you reinstall the programs, there should not be any need to remove the folders just reload if they went into the program Default Folders when you loaded them before

susiepops 23:21 20 Jan 04

OK. I suppose I will just have to reinstall a program if I want to uninstall it.

I just wish I knew where and why they disappeared from view.

susiepops 07:53 21 Jan 04

Has anyone any ideas on why programs previously listed disappear from the listing even though they are still present on the system? Whether they are deleted or can be recovered from somewhere?

woodchip 13:45 21 Jan 04

There are two many files and registry entry's to know where to start

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…