Current PCA poll

Andsome 10:13 18 Jun 03

I must admit that I have not bothered to vote in this poll. I do not understand what the point is. I do not use BT or AOL. By far the majority of visitors to the site probably do not use AOL, especially with all the adverse comments posted about it. So what is the significance of the poll?

VoG® 10:18 18 Jun 03

Well, there certainly should be a "Don't know/care" option. I won't be voting because I don't...

Legolas 10:20 18 Jun 03

I tend to agree and also they have left out the 'don't know' option.

Legolas 10:20 18 Jun 03

Beat me to it VoG® lol

Andsome 10:41 18 Jun 03

I'm glad that I'm not alone in thinking that this poll is a waste of time. It's a bit like asking a load of dockers what they think about the latest fashion in ladies shoes.

troydi 10:45 18 Jun 03

Don't you find it interesting that BT don't want to market their adsl service on it's speed qualities? Apparently the average heavy internet user doesn't care about how fast it is.

Mango Grummit 11:14 18 Jun 03

I expect that there is not a "don't know/don't care" option simply because people in that category are simply not expected to vote.

I suspect though that PCA would be very surprised , and probably disappointed, if at least some of those same people were unable to resist a poll related posting though.

I think as they must run a book in the PCA office on the order of the names coming in. I know I would. On second thoughts it would have to be a sweep-stake, the odds would be against a book!

leo49 12:19 18 Jun 03

Lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…