cubecart zencart or oscommerce opinions welcome

spot the braincell 18:46 10 Jul 08

I'm considering using one of the above e-commerce packages as my new host nativespace will install it. I would appreciate knowing folks experience with any of the above, especially how easy it was to configure and get up and running.

Thanks all

cornwallrules 03:22 11 Jul 08

we use oscommerce for our online store and will be on our new website once that goes live nxt month.

Its simple to use and to add additional add-ons from their website.

soupz 16:58 13 Jul 08

Hi,

I'm using cubcart to set up a small online shop. I have to say cubecart is very easy to get to grips with. I managed to installed the shop myself onto my Host provider and am beginning to customize the shop itself with products etc.

I'd have to say that the only difficult thing is the installing of it onto the HOST. Some technical Jargon I couldn't understand but I managed to figure it all out through the cubecart forums. Plus if you purchase the product license, you get a couple of months free help support.

After the setup, the rest is a breeze. everything is clearly described and the support forums will provide all the help you'll need.

I tried Clickcart pro too which was excellent, my first choice actually but the price was way to expensive for me so I settled for Cubcart which was cheaper.

If you can afford clickcart pro, I would recommend that but cubecart is a very close second.

leslie_27 13:55 26 May 09

Although this thread is a bit outdated would be interedting to know what cart you decided to stick to.

I hope it's zen cart or cube cart :) but etiher way - should you ever change your mind and switch to smth more effective please consider a web service called cart2cart (shopping-cart-migration.com) it will move all your data automatically

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac