CTX 710F Monitor fails to start from standby

Faser 14:56 05 May 03

I have had 3 swap outs in the last 14 months by ctx. The first monitor would resume from standby every time but had other faults. The second would never resume when pc was rebooted without being switched off and on. The one I have now does sometimes.
I have loaded the latest drivers run XP(sp1) and the graphics are provided by the ATX K7N20PRO motherboard.
It seemed a trivial fault at first but its really bugging me now. Every time I ask CTX they swap it and I have this one set up perfectly. Suggestions please?

woodchip 15:11 05 May 03

Is the monitor plugged into system or wall socket, Is system try it direct into wall socket. you could remove the power saving mode in control panel for monitor

Faser 17:10 05 May 03

Thanks woodchip, tried what you said. Dont like to shutdown/restart pc too often but monitor has started normally twice now. However it has done this before will keep you posted.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…