CTSCAL.DLL. Install and register!???

kidda123 19:34 14 Feb 09

Hi,

Can anyone help with the above. Just bought SH sound card and have been trying to install some old softare from the disc.

It seems to install fine but when I try and open the Speaker calibration program i get: ERROR OBTAINING CALIBRATOR INETRFACE! PLEASE INSTALL AND REGISTER CTSCAL.DLL. and when I try and open the dvd audio player program i get: ' the dvd-audio player is unable to find any compatible dvd-audio playback device'

The up to date drivers installed OK.

Any help would be great.

Cheers.

MAJ 19:59 14 Feb 09

If you have the CTSCAL.DLL file installed click here, then go to Start > Run and type/paste in this command:

Regsvr32 CTSCAL.DLL

and click OK. You should then get a message to say it registered OK.

kidda123 20:20 14 Feb 09

Hi,

Did exactly as you said and installed as you said. When I try and open the program it still shows the same error?

Unreal!!

MAJ 20:26 14 Feb 09

Okay then. I assume by "SH sound card", you mean "Second Hand sound card"?

What is the make and model of the sound card and which operating system are you using?

Stuartli 20:31 14 Feb 09

Try installing either the Standard or Full K-Lite Audio and Video Codecs Pack - you may be missing video and/or audio codecs.

Download from:

click here

When installing you can choose to ignore the Windows Media Classic Player.

From the drop down menu, select "Lots of stuff" with/without the WMCP as required.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…