ctrlc ctrlv

vinnyo123 13:51 09 Apr 04

how do I copy a program window from my desktop. I can copy most windows but some would not examples: some programs and some from windows itself?
thanks

VoG II 14:24 09 Apr 04

Sorry, I know what CTRL+C and CTRL+V (should) do but other than that you've lost me completely.

What exactly are you trying to do?

AndySD 14:28 09 Apr 04

If you mean as an image I use HyperSnap-DX click here there is a free version but it puts the HyperSnap logo on the corners.

woodchip 14:31 09 Apr 04

Just press print screen button and it will put it on the clipboard so you can past into a program like word or Photo Edit program etc

Eric10 14:47 09 Apr 04

You can copy just the active Window to the clipboard using ALT+PrintScreen. For more complex situations such as when you need to copy overlapping windows I use PaintShop Pro which has a built-in screen capture utility that allows you to capture a user-defined area.

vinnyo123 15:37 09 Apr 04

lovely thanks print screne that's the one.How easy we forget the simple things LOL

thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…