CSS

Ade_1 16:42 04 Jul 06

Hi, I believe I should start learning CSS as it could become vital within the future web design/creation. I have looked on the w3c site however I would like something a bit simpler but gives you what you need to know.

Thanks in advance
Aidan

Forum Editor 19:04 04 Jul 06
  Ade_1 20:33 04 Jul 06

Thanks FE, seems to have alot of good info on there.

ade.h 20:38 04 Jul 06

One for my bookmarks. Looks quite straightforward.

splatter 22:22 04 Jul 06

click here (about web-design) I have them on my personl google page because there are lots of handy tip 'n' tricks

harristweed 13:36 05 Jul 06

this is answer....

click here

I got a book from the library (a sitepoint book). This will provide a training scenario for you. Then I hand coded a website just to get the feel. You will need CSS to separate content and presentation.

PurplePenny 20:56 06 Jul 06

Sitepoint books are a very good place to start.

They brought out a new one on CSS recently: "Build Your Own Web Site The Right Way Using HTML & CSS" by Ian Lloyd click here

I haven't read that particular book but all the other Sitepoint books that I have are very good and clearly written. This one is by one of the Britpack accessibility experts so presumably you will get excellent accessibility advice into the bargain.

(Sitepoint also run fora for web design, css, accessibility and other topics but they are nowhere near as friendly as this forum.)

Ade_1 21:45 06 Jul 06

Thanks everyone for your contribution. I have alot here that i can look at which will help me in learning CSS.

Thanks once again

----------------
Aidan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac