CSI3 Patch

kaz_lovin_mike 16:45 05 Jul 06

Hello
I got a new game for my pc, CSI 3 Dimensions of Murder, in May for my birthday, but when you start the 1st case and then move to the crime scene, once warrik has finished speaking the screen freezes on his face, and eventually crashes the pc. I have tried unistalling it and reinstalling it, but it still does the same everytime. I have found a new pach that has come out, V1.8, but it only seems to be this one site in america, which you have to subscribe to and pay monthly; something I do not wish to get caught up in. So does anybody here know a site where I can download a patch for free which will fix it? Thankyou.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:54 05 Jul 06

1.1 patch click here

kaz_lovin_mike 17:02 05 Jul 06

Thankyou, I found out how to register for free, and am currently waiting in a 16 minute que to download the patch. Hope fully it shall work, I shall let you all know if it does.

kaz_lovin_mike 18:27 05 Jul 06

YAY it worked :D I can play, the game, but the pics to big now and the writing at the bottem that gives you bried discriptions on stuff I can't see > kinda a pain. So does anyone know how to make it smaller :S

vinnyT 11:17 06 Jul 06

Change the resolution?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…