Crysis patch now available

TopCat® 14:56 09 Jan 08

click here Not tried this game yet - any good? TC.

citadel 17:45 09 Jan 08

I enjoyed it, it scored highly in the pc gaming mag reviews 90+.

skeletal 18:26 09 Jan 08

click here

for a bit of a discussion in these forums.

Skeletal

TopCat® 14:22 10 Jan 08

This first patch is about 140MB but apparently it only makes fairly minor changes to the game - click here I've just watched this comparison review at click here and, having played CoD4 to its end, I find I'm not all that enthused as yet about Crysis.

There is, however, a game due out early this year that looks quite interesting. It's called "Turning Point: Fall Of Liberty" and a trailer can be seen at click here There's loads of other help and game info to see on this website too. TC.

citadel 18:17 10 Jan 08

I am waiting till cod4 is in the bargain basement section as it is too short if you only play single player.
turning point looks ok.

rickd 15:45 23 Jan 08

I installed the patch (1.1) and I started getting long saves from the Onslaught chapter (just before the mine). Normally a checkpoint save takes seconds, these got to minutes and sucked up memory! Some googling showed this is fairly common. I uninstalled (saved the saved games first), then reinstalled without patching and its fine again. I deleted the saved shaders and last few saves to be on the safe side.
Wait 'til theres a patch for the patch is my advice.

TopCat® 18:37 23 Jan 08

Thanks for letting our Crysis players here know about this. TC.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…