Crucial System Scanner

o44wen 00:13 24 Jul 05

Hi,

I have been to the crucial.com memory scanner website and done a scan but it seems not to be able to scan my system correctly.

It states that i have 3 memory slots. I dont, i can only fine 2 memory slots in my computer both are full.

Then it states that my graphics card is an onboard one which is wrong as i have a Crucial RADEON 9200SE 128MB bought from them. I think i have it installed correctly as i have the monitor running from the card and my monitor setting in the "display properties" says it is using the graphics card.

My mother board is ASUS K8V

Please help me out because it is annoying me.

VoG II 09:11 24 Jul 05
  o44wen 18:26 24 Jul 05

i must say that the Everest scanner is excellent and so is Belarc Advisor.

However it doesnt solve the problem that Crucial says about my system. I thought that their system was one of the best to scan for memory upgrades, this malfunction has made me wonder. I think i might try and email them and see if they know what wrong.

VoG II 18:29 24 Jul 05

I was going to suggest e-mailing them ... I've found them to be very responsive and helpful in the past.

o44wen 18:39 24 Jul 05

emailed them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…