Crucial Memory

seedie 19:12 21 Feb 03

From time to time people on here have recommened
crucial, so I ordered 256m of sdrom yesterday.
Came this morning well packed and hint leaflet with anti stat advice. £32.89 all told.

They're Good.

CD

Djohn 19:21 21 Feb 03

seedie, not heard a bad word against them yet. J.

Daibus 19:34 21 Feb 03

I am in Spain and last Sunday afternoon ordered 256mb DDR memory for my Dell 4400 Dimension from Crucial Technology.

It arrived Tuesday morning, here in Spain with full instructions which I followed and installed the extra memory with no problems.

Excellent service and speed and they would be the first company I would go to if I wanted to make a similar purchase again.

fireball XL5 20:03 21 Feb 03

ordered 256mb 32.89 yesterday at 1 pm
came this morning 9 am. great

suzie005 20:48 21 Feb 03

i bought memory from them last summer and had excellent service.had problems with the pc recognising the memory and they went thru the tech stuff with me over the phone and emailed instructions

Djohn 20:56 21 Feb 03

Just been back to have a look at their site, and notice that they also recommend graphic cards of their own making as well.

It does seem a good deal, when you can enter the make/model of your mother board, and they will tell you the type of memory and graphics that are guaranteed to work with your system, or full refund of money! J.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…