CRT or TFT ?

Davideng 12:14 16 Jan 05

Can anyone recommend a good 19" monitor for gaming ? Are CRT better for picture quality ? Cheers

JIM 12:30 16 Jan 05

Crt flat screen better for viewing angle resolution
settings Price though thats even changing. "recommend" I don't game which is sad:) but do like Crt flat for photoshop.

LG Electronics T910BU 19ins CRT 1280x1024 85hz TCO99 2-tone Design-- £119.08---£139.92 inc VAT

Very good.

click here

Mr Mistoffelees 12:33 16 Jan 05

CRTs used to be better for picture quality. Now TFT monitors are so good that even graphics professionals are starting to use them.

PA28 13:09 16 Jan 05

Have a search for this and you'll find many many responses. I've now used TFTs over CRTs for a couple of years and find that they're great. Prices continue to fall and specs improve. One day CRTs will all but cease to exist I suspect. Another factor if you're considering a 19" is that a TFT will not take over your desk totally as a CRT of this size undoubtably will. You'll also find a TFT much easier on your eyes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…