crossword & word formation

Baslla321 10:30 13 Jul 03

Some weeks ago I came upon a website which can give you instant words for the crossword or you give it jumbled letters and it gives you as many words out of these letters as possible. I dont remember where I logged the web address. My IE history only goes up to one week. Is there any way I could get back to this website? I must have got it while browsing in PC Advisor Tips & Tricks NR 6. Any help appreciated.

-pops- 10:33 13 Jul 03

Have you done a search in Google?

Pesala 12:16 13 Jul 03

click here for a program that does the job. If is not the right one just do a Google search for Anagram Generator or try Crossword Puzzle Solver.

VoG II 12:19 13 Jul 03

THere's also Anna-O-Gram click here

You might find this useful as well click here

-pops- 12:22 13 Jul 03

Few will translate my favourite of all time (credited to Ian Hislop) Virginia Bottomley = Im an evil tory bigot.

pj123 12:22 13 Jul 03

I have a programme on a floppy disk called Puzzle Solver, unfortunately, it is DOS based so probably won't work in XP. It is great when watching 15 to 1. Type the letters in as they come up on the TV and then press enter and you have the answer before the 30 seconds is up.

sil_ver 13:09 13 Jul 03

Is this any good to you? click here

Baslla321 16:14 13 Jul 03

Thank you ALL for yr help. Finally found one at click here without having to download any software. 73

Peverelli 16:23 13 Jul 03

uhm.. don't you mean 'Countdown'? ;O)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…