CROPPED PICS?

cham 09:18 20 May 04

I have an oap friend who is having problems printing 6x4 pics.Whatever he selects i.e. crop, centre, align,with margins or without etc he still gets his pics cropped either at the top or side......Any ideas please.He has Epson Photo 750 on Win 98 and uses the Fuji pix prog.
Thanks

pj123 09:41 20 May 04

Try using Epson Photoquicker 3.4 to do the printing (it works with any printer, not just Epson). Download from here click here If you haven't got an Epson "borderless" printer it will flag up an error message to that effect. Just OK it and continue. It is "wizard" based so you only need to click the right boxes, it will print from a choice of 20 index prints or 1, 2, 4, and 8 on one A4 sheet.

pj123 09:47 20 May 04

Sorry Guys, the link didn't work. (I knew it wouldn't) Go to click here Download Library, enter the product as Inkjet printer, Select Model as Stylus Photo 830U, and your O/S. and click Search. Scroll down to Photoquicker 3.4.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…