Creator 2011

Chas49 17:17 20 Nov 10

Anyone bought a copy of this software yet?

I have and must say that the claim to smooth out shaky video clips doesn't work for me but have any of you had success?

At this moment, had I know this before purchasing then I wouldn't have wasted my money. What's that saying? Caveat emptor? I already had the 2010 version and for the life of me can't see much difference - certainly not £44 worth.

Still, when I receive the 3d glasses I'll have the pleasure of finding out if that works - but I'll not hold my breath.

Anyone disagree?

QuizMan 18:08 20 Nov 10

I upgraded recently from v9. Latest version works better with Win7 64 bit, but apart from that it has no new features that I use. My requirements are quite basic, usually involving audio and it is fine for that, but I probably only touch 10% of the functionality.

The 3D glasses are cheap and nasty paper ones, but they did seem to work on the one occasion that I tried them out.

If it wasn't for W7 compatibility, I would consider it money wasted to upgrade.

Chas49 20:46 20 Nov 10

Yep! Money wasted indeed! Hopefully, we live and learn.

Viewing the video provided under the Help item on the menu it would seem miraculous what the program does in respect to shaky video - which is why I went to the expense. As I said, and following the correct method as shown I see little if any difference. Most disappointing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…