creative ZEN Xfi-2 mp3 player

Curio 14:07 12 Oct 09

Recently purchased one of these as a replacement for my ZEN Touch, which is showing its age. Plays well, is all touch screen and sounds good. However, the player will not read Micro SD cards. Have tried various sizes and makes to no avail.
The Micro cards accept info from PC but are unable to be read by the player itself. Have been in contact with Creative tech help but not a great deal of help is forthcoming. Cannot find a manual on their site and only a Quick Start sheet is provided with the player. Trying to find out if there is anything I can do to rectify this problem by asking if anyone else has had the same problem. Otherwise it looks like I will be sending it back to Creative for any repair if found necessary.

Curio 15:23 18 Oct 09

Matter resolved with Creative's Tech Help. It appears the Micro SD card runs as a second drive and you have to access it individually to play its contents.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…