Creative Zen Touch & Music Backup HELP

Audio~~Chip 16:55 12 Jan 09

Early asked how to get the Zen Touch to work on Vista, main thing required as well as software update is the Firmware would have to be updated but this warns the music & library will be lost for good.

So, how can I back-up the Music from the Zen player to the XP machine without loosing it so I can then import it back after the firmware update please

Audio~~Chip 23:23 12 Jan 09

...r today. maybe another PCA member can help me ?

I am going to have to update the firmware on my Zen player Touch but before I do I need to Back-up the music stored on it on my XP machine. This is because the Zen is going to be installed on a Vista Business machine but before that the firmware needs to be updated to v.2 Fware.

Creative warn when carrying out a update of the firmware it will erase all tracks from the Zen.

So I need help on how to get a back-up of the zen music. I did manage to back up the libary but this is only text and not the actual music on the device. Help PLEASE !

MAJ 01:08 13 Jan 09

This click here and this click here might help, Audio~~Chip.

Audio~~Chip 19:00 13 Jan 09

Little bit different on the screen layout on link 2 but tips helpful and first link help also. So thank you again !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5