Creative zen micro and iTunes?

jimmylove 10:19 19 Jan 05

Just ordered my zen micro from amazon and was wonderign in advance - can I drag and drop from iTunes to the player or do I need to use Wimdows Media Player 10/Creative's software? Any recommendations gratefully received :)
TIA,
James

rickf 10:38 19 Jan 05

I may be wrong but itunes are only compatible with Ipods.

recap 11:35 19 Jan 05

This option is available for the iPod so I do not see any reason why it should not work for the Zen, if the software is compatible.

goonerbill © ® 13:32 19 Jan 05

as rickf said, itunes are only compatable with ipods, unless someone knows differently.

jimmylove 13:41 19 Jan 05

not entirely true - I can easily drag and drop from iTunes to my Sony memory stick duo pro and then play the MP3s easily on my P910i phone.

Kate B 18:12 19 Jan 05

Yeah, I've dragged and dropped from iTunes on to another player - should be ok.

goonerbill © ® 22:12 19 Jan 05

i stand corrected. i read somewhere that ipod tunes could not be played on other players. looks as if artical was incorrect.

recap 08:52 20 Jan 05

If drag and drop does not work via the iTunes interface, open the folder for iTunes and drag n drop from there.

To do this open Macintosh HD/Documents/iTunes.

Kate B 16:08 20 Jan 05

Ah, I should have been clearer: I've dragged and dropped MP3s from iTunes ... not all players support AAC, the default format for iTunes. If you set it to rip in MP3, you'll be fine.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…