creative webcam

pezman 20:41 07 Apr 07

My creative web cam notebook doesnt work on vista any ideas

perry

Design Print Studio 20:47 07 Apr 07

What model webcam is it. I have a webcam live! and I just used the webcam center and webcam live! driver from the creative support section

Technotiger 20:48 07 Apr 07

Hi, download this Driver, it includes Vista in its list of Operating Systems ...

click here

pezman 20:51 07 Apr 07

its creative webcam notebook dont know if that would help. when going on creative webacm it comes back no driver for vista

pezman 20:54 07 Apr 07

cheers mate doing it now one down three to go

pezman 21:05 07 Apr 07

The download doesnt work for vista. I think vista is the issue but worth the try

thanks

pezman 21:14 07 Apr 07

Technotiger,

Cheers mate just shut computer down and started agian and cam works, as i said not use to computer but thanks very much you saved me £30.

Ta

Perry

Technotiger 21:16 07 Apr 07

Grreat - thanks for the feedback.

Technotiger 21:22 07 Apr 07

Just one final thing - when a problem has been Resolved, you are then required to mark the Thread with the Green Tick, so that others don't waste their time clicking on it thinking help is still needed. At the bottom-right on your thread you will see a Tick-box and the word Resolved, click on both to activate the Green Tick - you will see the result when you go back to the main Helproom page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…