creative web cam problems

whizza 22:25 07 Aug 03

k the program that comes with my cam called creative pc cam center does not work properly when i click on live video it says it cant detect my camera and to plug it in the cam works on all my other progs tho yahoo, windows messenger, web cam monitor, ect i have tried reinstallin the cam and progs + drivers but the 1 program still does not work i need this prog as it allows me to take snap shots ect with my cam can any 1 help??? or does any 1 another program that does this

Stuartli 00:16 08 Aug 03

Check out the Creative website (European version) and also the forums; Creative's support can be diabolical and the forums outline some of the problems.

There are also patches, updates etc on the site, but it might be best to download the automatic updates program Creative includes on the website.

You probably need WebCam Control or, but unlikely, WebCam Monitor, which is a security type program.

WebCam Control allows snapshots and video sequences to be taken and, if required, stored on the HDD.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…