Creative soundblaster live 5.2 digital not install

matt1234 10:11 15 Sep 05

when i try to install the proper drivers for the card stated above it says there was no crative device found please make sure its properly inserted. HUH the computer recognises it but doesnt know how to use it

Has anyone got drivers that work that i could have or does anyone know how the hell to fix this?

Stuartli 10:35 15 Sep 05

Have you been on the Creative website and used the automatic drivers update facility for your (presumably 5.1) Live! card?

click here

matt1234 10:50 15 Sep 05

yeh tyried that and it just goes back to the home page.

UPDATE: i got it to work by manauly installing the drivers through windows, now just need to find the control panel and install that!!!

busman 10:52 15 Sep 05

Try the u.s site for auto update facility, worked for me.

matt1234 10:56 15 Sep 05

ok i did what you said and its now really confusing me it found it so why arnt the drivers installing

busman 11:10 15 Sep 05

go to support, auto update, you might need to install an actve x control, it will then scan your p.c and let you know what drivers are available for your card.

matt1234 11:39 15 Sep 05

it said it was instlled so all seems well

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…