Creative Sound blaster Audigy 5.1

MICKY BOY 15:26 08 Feb 09

Hi All,

Bought an Evesham computer some years ago with Creative Sound blaster Audigy 5.1 pre installed on it by Evesham. Recently had a problem with the sound mixer of the Sound blaster card. So decided to uninstall Creative Audigy and start again. However the Consumer support CD that came with the Evesham computer seems to be faulty, so will not install the required software and drivers. Have downloaded drivers from Creative, yet cannot obtain other software. Evesham has gone to the wall, so has anybody got the CD or software required, that could be sent to me so I can reinstall Creative Audigy and get my sound system back. Or knows where I can obtain it.
Also how can I make sure that all old files have been uninstalled from the Creative Audigy folder, Creative Audigy software no longer can be seen for removal in Control Panel – Add and remove, yet files are still showing on my C/ hard drive.
Have not contacted Creative yet, because on their discussion forums they appear to have a bad customer after care attitude.
Would be grateful for any advise.

Regards
Mick

sunnystaines 15:37 08 Feb 09

everything you need should be here

click here

MICKY BOY 15:46 08 Feb 09

Sunnystaines,
Thank you for your response, have tried all of Creative site, can only find driver updates. Have tried to install, however they will not install properly that is why I wish to make sure all old files are uninstalled first.

Thanks Mick

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced