Creative Product Registration

Simmpy 18:33 19 Dec 08

I have recently purchased a new laptop running Windows Vista Home Premium. I loaded my daughters Creative MP3 player onto the computer. Three weeks later I get a pop up from Creative (ironically entitled "A Gentle Reminder") to register the Creative product. I do not want to do this but whatever I do I cannot get rid of this annoying pop up. I have even registered incorrect details and it said it was successful however the annoying pop up will just not go away! Help me please. Simmpy

MAJ 18:51 19 Dec 08

It's probably located in msconfig. Go to Start > Run (or hold down the Windows key on your keyboard and press "R"), type in:

msconfig

and click OK. Go to the Startup tab and look for something that resembles a Creative schedular/Reminder, untick that entry and click Apply and OK to Exit, then reboot your computer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…