Creative MuVo 64mb

ab134 18:22 07 Feb 04

All software is loaded. Device Manager shows all the right settings. When I plug MuVo into USB port it is recognized but drive letter is missing for removable drive, therefore cannot access files. If I reboot with the MuVo already attached drive shows up. Anyone have any ideas?

I am using Windows 98SE

hugh-265156 19:02 07 Feb 04

have you installed the win98 drivers from the cdrom?

im not familiar with this item but when you insert it into the usb port is it already switched on?

if it has an on off switch,turn off and then insert into the usb port and switch it on maybe.

ab134 19:12 07 Feb 04

Drivers are installed. The red light on the player (on/off switch)comes on whenthe player is plugged into the USB port. Everything appears as it should. Only the drive letter does not show up in Windows. It is supposed to show up as a removable drive, therefore it only appears when player is plugged into USB port.

It was working before with no problem.

Not sure what happened.

hugh-265156 19:33 07 Feb 04

just in case,have a read.

click here

click here

ab134 03:11 08 Feb 04

Would appear that the problem is related to the Kodak Digital Camera I have installed. When I remove the camera software the drive for my MuVo shows up no problem. When I re-install my camera software the drive letter disappears although both appear to be installed correctly. No problem in Device Manager.

Don't know how to get the drive letter back.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…