Creative HQ problems

Roadgiant 16:42 25 Apr 03

I appear to be having problems with some sound programs and would appreciate any help resolving them.

Creative Audio HQ does not run

When I open creative playcentre it seems to be very sluggish opening and when I open the transfer/rip panel on disc maker no drives are found (even though I have a Cd R/Rw drive and DVD drive.

If I run Creative diagnostics it stops at Soundfont settings and I have to terminate the program using task manager.

I have also tried running Creative restore defaults and once again it encounters a problem and terminates itself.

When I got the Pc 3 months ago everything was working fine
I have tried reinstalling from the creative disc, still no success.

Is it possible that another programme could be causing these problems or can anyone suggest anything else?

Here is the Pc spec if it may help :-
AMD xp 2400 processor Asus A7V8XL 512MB DDR PC2700, 120GB 7200Hd, Ti4800 Geforce 4 128MB DDR, DVD 16X CD R/RW 52x24x52 PCI V92 modem Audigy player 1394 oem, Win XP, ZoneAlarm Pro, AVG free, Ulead Vs6 + various other software.
Thanks in advance for any help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…